fredag 13. november 2009

Welcome to Hilde's Galaxy

I have finally surrendered into creating my own blog. Ive been persuaded by my IT management professor Espen Andersen, and his examples of usage and advantages of writing a blog. So this is my attempt to take advantage of this, and I will write about the things I find interesting, questionable, annoying and "pisses-me-off" in my everyday life, privately and professionally.

I will address things that I feel needs attention in the public media, but is not said or published because it is not politically correct. Or it is not stated openly because people view it as damaging to their own personal agenda. So in other words, I’ll use this page to let out some steam, but I will also to share experiences that other people can enjoy and learn from! And it is of curse subjective to my own personal agenda hehe.

So I hope you will find my Galaxy interesting and if you do not know me; I love a discussion, so please contribute with opinions about subjects.

Hilde

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar